Subscribe and Get My Free SDIRA Toolkit and Weekly Newsletter
IRA/LLC Entity Set-Up
An IRA/LLC is used by many self-directed IRA and 401(k) investors (e.g., real estate, cryptocurrency) to have greater control and protection with their self-directed investments.
The lawyers in my firm regularly advise clients on the laws which effect their self-directed investments (prohibited transaction rules, unrelated business taxable income, etc.) and provide structures and solutions to properly navigate these complex rules.
Solo 401(k) Set-Up
We establish self-directed solo 401(k)s for self-employed clients and advise them on how they can build and grow their 401(k) with non-publicly traded investments.
990-T Tax Return
We prepare and filed 990-T tax returns for clients IRAs and solo 401(k)s. 990-T Tax returns are required when IRAs and 401(k) run into unrelated business income tax (UBIT).
It's finally here: My top ten list of frequently asked self-directed IRA questions! Whether you're just getting started or you've been investing with a self-directed account for decades, make sure you know the answers to these ten questions. In most instances, I've...read more
Self-Directed IRA Basics: What is a Self-Directed IRA, What Can a Self-Directed IRA Invest Into, and What is an IRA/LLC?
What is a Self-Directed IRA? A self directed IRA is an IRA (Roth, Traditional, SEP, Inherited IRA, SIMPLE) where the custodian of the account allows the IRA to invest into any investment allowed by law. These investments typically include; real estate, promissory...read more
Total SDIRA Bundle:
- The Self-Directed IRA Handbook (eBook
Version): Endorsed and used by most major
self-directed IRA Custodians, this Amazon
Best-Seller is the most…Read More
TThe Self Directed IRA Handbook Video
- 1.5 Hours of Video Training along with
- The fastest way to learn to learn the most
important rules and strategies for
EVENTS & PODCAST
UPCOMING LIVE EVENTS
March 27, 2018 – Retirement Industry Trust Association RITA
Self Directed IRA Case Litigation Update Washington, D.C.. Contact RITA for details.
April 7, 2018 – Note Investor Summit
Using an IRA/LLC or Solo 401(k) to Invest in Notes.Irvine, CA. Contact Note Investor Summit for details and registration.
- Oct 18, 2017 – Reference Weekly Podcast and show podcast image and use itunes and sticher icons and links to listen. use descriptive language, Mat is the co-host, along with his partner Mark J. Kohler, of the top rated Refresh Your Wealth Podcast.
- Dec 13, 2017 – 5-10 pm New Wealth Advisors Club, “Real Estate and Self Directed Retirement Plan Investing” , Riverside, CA. Contact New Wealth Advisors Club for details and registration.